Improved printing capabilities in Google Vault

When I pull up an email thread in Google Vault, it shows me "print" options for each email in the thread. This doesn't work like it should however. If you click any of the print links it will print the first email in the thread only. If you click to print the entire thread it will duplicate every email in the thread and destroy the formatting in the emails. So a simple email thread becomes 500+ pages on paper. 

0 2 404
2 REPLIES 2

@jbow That's a good point. When I've had to do pulls from Vault, I've run into the same problem. As I think through the logic of "printing" in Vault, I don't know how you can "suppress" duplicate versions of emails that belong to the same thread. Feature request?

Maybe you already do this, but I usually try to trim down my results by exporting it locally and trimming down the MBOX archive in a local mail client like Apple Mail or Thunderbird. Not an answer to your question, but my current workaround. 

That is exactly what I do now. I export to MBOX and open in Thunderbird. It would be nice if there was a more direct way that didn't rely on 3rd-Party software though. 

Thank you for the input!