๐Ÿ‘‹ Introduce Yourself!

AndrewB
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for joining the Google Cloud Community. Weโ€™re glad to have you! Please take a minute to create a new post and tell us a little bit about yourself, just use the label "Introductions" when you do.

The questions below will help you get started, but they are by no means required. Feel free to add whatever information about yourself that you feel is interesting. This is all about you. ๐Ÿ™‚

In what part of the world do you reside?

What do you work on?

What expertise do you have to share or what are you learning?

What would you like to get out of this community?

What do you do for fun?

We canโ€™t wait to hear your answers!

AndrewB_0-1624295723823.png

65 296 19.9K
296 REPLIES 296

Hello, Good evening from India. I'm a business strategist and content marketer. Now, I'm having my own startup in IT only. I'm having a business plan which will give 200X growth for sure. My motive to join this community is to get some ideas to share my business plan with well-established organizations. 

In free time, I love to write & read books. My books are already published with 5-star rating. 

NYC

What do you work on?

I.T.

A lot to learn,.... and then you die.

Answers.

What do you do for fun?

Surf , tennis, live rock show, backgammon,.....

We canโ€™t wait to hear your answers!

hello I am an engineering student 

Hi Google Cloud Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I'm Dino, originally coming from Slovenia, but I've been living in Barcelona, Spain for a bit more than half a year. I relocated for work, to start working as a Google Workspace Consultant, helping customers implement GW and onboard users.
Before relocating I was working at the same corporation but as CSM for M365 and Adoption&Change Manager. So designing and running trainings/workshops for either M365 or GW is something that I love doing the most and can help you in case any of you need any help with it.
I'm here mostly to learn about GW and get (technical) support as this is the part that I'm still learning a lot about.

Besides work I love spending time on the beach, since I live in Barcelona now, playing beach volley or beach tennis.
Also, the thing that I'm most passionate about is organising events, mostly tech community meetups, tech talks etc., something I have been also doing before in Slovenia. And of course boosting my productivity with Google's tools and devices, something I'd also like to start a podcast on - so if somebody has a similar idea, let's connect!

If somebody wants to connect feel free to reach out on LinkedIn (/in/dinokovacevic).

Looking forward to connecting and learning from all of you!

Have a great day!
Dino

Hi Andrew B

The Yorkshire Dales - UK - Where is is unusually sunny today!:

IMG_8751.jpg

What do you work on?

We set up and run vehicle repair shops. I am a programmer by trade. We are currently moving from Windows to ChromeOS.

Anything to do with installing Workspace and Google solutions across my business.

Ideas and support!

What do you do for fun?

Walking - when the weather allows, and traveling. 

Meu nome รฉ Reginaldo de Oliveira

falo com vocรชs de manaus Amazonas no Brasil

sou motorista de caminhรฃo

fico muito feliz de poder participar da comunidade 

espero encontrar respostas de algumas dรบvidas que tenho 

sou iniciante, comeรงando agora no workspace

Hello! I'm Kassem Kouakou Kevin

From Abidjan in Ivory Coast(Cรดte d'Ivoire)

I'm working on my idea to create my startup on the digital training.

For my experience, let talk about my experience at AIESEC. At AIESEC we have many communities project and know we are work on SFD(Support for disadvantages) and we have to go on some large market or store to sell gadgets for collecting money because we should buy some gifts for the disadvantages children during Christmas.

I want to learn That why I'm here.

For fun I ask some questions to others

Im'  from brazil manaus amazonas street Leandro Ferreira, 77 zone zumbi dos palmares 69084-021

Im'  truck driver 

Im'  student, i study

im'  in theatro, cine, shopping, in manaus

ok response kkkk

Baja California, Mexico (80 miles south from San Diego, CA). Same weather, different language.

What do you work on?
IT dept.

We're using workspace since several years ago. I'd like to learn all the colaborative and security tips this platform has to offer, so I can help/teach the users in this organization as most of them 'only' use gmail.

Hi all,

I'm Radu Stoia

I'm located in Barcelona, Spain

I started my digital agency focussed on Marketing Operations and Tech. 

I also worked at Google Workplace support about 7 years ago if not more, I have some customers who are looking to change email providers so I'm bringing them to Google ๐Ÿ™‚

I live in Plymouth, England. I was born in Flete House which is in the beautiful South Hams area in the County  of Devon. I am a USA and UK person.

I have worked on several forum communities in the USA and UK.  Back in the 90's I got myself severely addicted to Google ๐Ÿ™‚ and set up Disc Jockey America which was a chat forum for DJs. Along with this there was an inbuilt DJ finder for weddings and events. I was known as the third largest DJ forum owner and did it all not for profit.

It was in 1997 that I set up a website (with Microsoft Front Page) and for some reason or other I found my DJ wedding and event business  top on Yahoo!, Northern Lights, Alta Vista and so on.... Then came Google!  I was addicted from day one and was always wondering how to get that top spot! I set up a small business called Top Rank Internet Marketing and grew in such a way that I could work for myself. I loved it all.

I lived in the downtown San Francisco area then moved to Walnut Creek, CA and then Concord, CA In 2005 my wife got a promotion with BofA and I had an ankle surgery which stopped me DJ'in at weddings boo.... So, We moved to Huntersville, NC and I set up another local property portal along with a news destination.... and and continued with my SEO business. Focussed on Realtors. I even had a top name champion NASCAR driver as a client. We moved back to jolly old England in 2009

I absolutely love setting up portals and am considering setting up yet another local news portal for my home area. I did set up plymouthbuzz.com a few years back and recently tinkered with  planetplymouth.com Now? I am back and at 72 my mind is still lively and full of thoughts on building that perfect local news, views and homes for sale portal (along with other interesting topics) Everything I plan to do would be not for profit (for me).  If anyone has any advice, tips or can help me in any way I'd be most grateful!  Don't let my age put you off ha ha

I love Wordpress and am a great believer in keeping it really simple and straight to the point. No flashy images for this fellow.

I have almost "signed up" with Google Workspace... several times and it would have been geared up toward setting my news portal project up and keeping everything in one place. I love Google Chat and this would be a part of everything. Google Workspace would keep me and any/all volunteers and journalism students well organised and on the same page (so to speak) 

Help and advice among other things are always needed.  I need this to be a success and something I can pass on to a local university with a smile on my face. No money needed.

Google News Initiative - I have a pass or two with GNI

Reuters / Meta  Journalism cert

College twice with Design, Media and Print

Best wishes to you all. Stay happy.

David 

First ever website on the Wayback Machine only thepartydjs.com also a news portal from about 2012 plymouthbuzz.com

Hey Everyone, Iโ€™m Craig Sauter an Electrical Engineer and aspiring entrepreneur.

Iโ€™m residing in Rockland County New York

I work on the analysis of electrical systems and side projects for my LLC Sautech

I would love to pitch an app idea to Google and get help developing it

I would love to find a small team of app makers to help with my project and others in the future

I love playing videogames of all ages!! And cars are cool too

Hi, my name is Beth. I live in the state of Georgia, USA. I am on staff for a very small nonprofit (4 part time employees). I have had a lot of fun setting up Google Workspace for our team. We do a lot of collaboration with other diaper banks who are completely volunteer-run. I enjoy sharing how we've been able to use Google Workspace to cut down on our costs and increase our efficiency. For fun I love RV travel and volunteer teaching strengths-based curriculum (VIA Institute) to middle schoolers. 

My name :- Bhavishya

Hi Everyone:

I'm the founder of Autistic Women's Alliance. and after being on Microsoft M0365, I felt it had become too cumbersome for a small nonprofit like ours and decided that we'll switch over to Google Workspace (Nonprofit edition).

Anyone else here have had to migrate from MSFT to Google Workspace? How was the migration experience.

Thanks!

Carrie Hall

Autistic Women's Alliance

Hi! This is Simon from Auckland, New Zealand. I'm director of technology and media for Pacific Enterprise People. 

We help grassroots community groups with their technology needs, including helping them set up Google Workspace. We are just shifting to Google after 5 years with the other guys. 

I'm an intermediate learner with regards to Google Workspace, so at first I'll mostly be lurking and learning. But hoping to be of use to the community. 

Good afternon to eveybody! I'm Stefano and I'm from Italy.

I mostly work on Enterprise Mobility Management and help enterprises reach their goal in device management and security.

I'm an Android Enterprise Expert, Samsung Knox Expert, Mac and ChromeBook user, and quite an Apple expert user.

From this community I hope to be able to get useful tips for managing Android, iOS and ChromeOS devices with Google Workspace!

For fun I strum the guitar, I go down mountains on a mountain bike and I keep myself informed about geopolitics.

Thanks for the welcome and good work everyone!