More Interoperability with Tasks/Spaces in Gsuite

Hello,
I manage a Mental Health Clinic. I have a team of 4 admin members, myself, and the business owner. We use Google Spaces, and Google Tasks, and we love them! But we want more. Specifically:
1. I want to be able to assign an email sent to my email address, to one of my Spaces, as a Task, so I can assign it to one of my team members.
2. I want to be able to manage who can assign tasks to other people. Within an individual space (potentially through space managers?).
3. I want to be able to put an event on my calendar, then task it to someone or a Space.
4. I want to be able to have pop ups for Spaces, which pop up either the first time someone joins, or anytime someone joins a space, presenting the description and guidelines of that space.
5. It would be amazing if Spaces/Tasks worked within Google Meet, such that you could assign tasks to team members, referencing a Google Meet recording (we record our Quarterly Provider Meetings through Google Meet).

Please work to further develop the interoperability of tasks/spaces within Gsuite! Thank you!
GavinAtHMH

Solved Solved
0 2 669
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @GavinAtHMH 

Thank you for the suggestions! Please consider filling this under Feature Ideas community as described here, that is the official way of submitting these ideas in a way that we can track. 

Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @GavinAtHMH 

Thank you for the suggestions! Please consider filling this under Feature Ideas community as described here, that is the official way of submitting these ideas in a way that we can track. 

Thank you!

I will absolutely do so. Thank you for this recommendation. I wasn't sure where the best place to post this kind of content was.

All the best,