Multiple accounts for a single user ?

Good morning,
My organization uses multiple domain names. My users working under Google Workspace must therefore use and change their identity (and workspace accounts) to interact with Google Workspace (drive, gmail, keep, calendar, sheets, meet,...) with the right user according to their tasks and the organization for which they work. This is unmanageable for a typical user (autorisation problems, sharing, response to the end customer with the good identity, etc.)
How can I manage this problem in the best conditions?

0 2 419
2 REPLIES 2

By multiple domains I assume you mean @company1.com, @company2.com, @company3.com 

and currently those 3 are separate google workspace environments ? 

If that is the case, and these are all the same people just going by different domains, you could consider adding a secondary or an alias domain to help manage this, see here

Hi
the domains are managed on the same google workspace environment, I have already added the different domains and it works technically well. On the other hand, users are struggling seriously. The user creates a document with his user1@company1.com then he must share it with his other users user1@company2.com, user1@company3.com,... but he is not the owner,.. . authorization problem... Another example with Google calendar, user1@domain2.x shares his calendar with user1@domain1.x, the user opens Google calendar with user1@domain1.x, when an appointment arrives for user1@ domain2.x, it responds "yes", the return confirmation email via user1@domain1.x,... not easy for the average user