Restoring cancelled subscription

Two days ago I cancelled my workspace subscription and user account, but I need to restore the subscription. I had no backup. Google tells me to sign in the Admin console but when I do I meet a dead end giving me no options to continue.

0 5 1,562
5 REPLIES 5

I don't know what research you have or haven't done but I did find this in my research:

https://support.google.com/a/answer/1257646 

Resubscribe to Google Workspace later

If you keep your organization’s Google Account, you can resubscribe to Google Workspace later and your user accounts, groups, and organizational units will still be available. You can add your new subscription within 51 days of canceling. Otherwise, you'll need to wait until after 84 days when the cancellation process finishes. During the period when you can't resubscribe, Google Workspace subscriptions will show as Not Available in the Admin console.

For steps to add Google Workspace back to your Google Account, go to Add a paid subscription.

I can't access the Admin console. What do I do?

If you can’t access your Admin console, try these solutions.

Hey Penelope, thanks for this, If you're in a situation where you need to wait the 84 days, will there be any drive files that would still be saved? 

Hey @Penelope if you're over the 84 days, will any data like files in drive remain intact or will they be deleted? 

No, we will likely have purged that day long before that. When customers exist Google Workspace, we do not store their data.

how would we know that the we are in the period after 51 days and 84 days. My payment was long overdue. Even after paying the overdue payment, I can't subscribe to any essential workspace because it says "Not available" 

Do I have to wait or is there any way out?