Second domain

Hello! I have the basic Google Workspace account (£6 per month) and want to add a second domain but when I click 'add domain' I get a 500 error message. Do I need another account to be able to add a second domain? If so, which one?

I basically want to be able to create emails on three different domains, ideally using the one account, is that possible?

Thanks

0 4 242
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Cameronbowen error 500 usually has something to do with the server connection. Can you try a couple of quick things first: 

- refresh the page
- clear the cache and cookies on your browser
- try an incognito browser

and let me know if this persists ? 

Hi @KevinApodaca 

I'm still getting a 500 error... I've done all of the above, restarted my comp and tried it on a different computer (no luck). It's only the domain section that is showing the error. 

Any ideas?

Have you verified the domain and completed the billing process? you might still be in the trial phase and while you are in trial you cannot add more than 10 user or secondary domains 

Hi @SergioAlvarez it does look like I was still on the trial yes. I've since upgraded to make sure I'm on the paid version now and the problem is still happening!

I have an option to pay early but the amount isn't enough so I can't do that.

The domain has been verified and it actually says I have two domains based on this (https://prnt.sc/JOgMYFvZPwLC) but I'm not sure which they are to be honest. I get the error message when I try to click through to manage the domains.

Top Solution Authors