Tasks within Spaces

I work within a small charity in N. Ireland, CitizenSea.org 

We are discovering the uses of Spaces and loving the tools here.

One thing I am seeking is how to view all of my tasks which have been created in various spaces, in one place. The obvious solution would be to have them autogenerated within the task environment, but that is presently not the case.

can anyone tell me if there is a way to view all my given tasks? Or is this one of the โ€œdown the roadโ€ development concepts hopefully en route to our screens?

Many thanks  

1 4 385
4 REPLIES 4

@CitizenSeaRandy all tasks assigned to you in a Space also appear on your own Task List:

Screenshot 2022-02-03 19.52.09.png

If you don't see a task from a space in your task list then it's either not assigned to you or you're not looking at your default task list. 

Well Iโ€™ll beโ€ฆthere it is! Funny, I looked all over. Youโ€™re correct!

Is there a way to see all Organisation tasks whether they are assigned to me or not?

Hi there, is there a way to pick the default list that Space tasks go to? Currently it seems space tasks assigned to me go to my default 'My Tasks' list. I have different spaces for different clients, I also have different task lists for different clients. Is there a way I can set the tasks from a space to go to a specific task list?