This phone number cannot be used for verification

Hello,

I have the same issue as in this topic. Though, after 4 weeks it doesn't have any answer, so I'll try my luck of getting one.

I'm trying to log into my Google Workspace admin account but I'm stuck at "We've detected unusual activity on the account that you're trying to access. To continue, please follow the instructions below."

When I try to put my phone number, I get an error "This phone number has already been used too many times for verification.". When I try to put a different phone number, I get an error "This phone number cannot be used for verification."

There is no way to contact support and my phone numbers are completely valid, used in my personal accounts and verified multiple times. It seems like it's a problem on Google side.

Any way to resolve this, it's a big issue for my business?

0 1 373
1 REPLY 1

Any other Admins by any chance?

One article about signing into admin console: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6335621

I reset my password but canโ€™t sign in because of 2-Step Verification

If you reset an admin password but canโ€™t sign in to your Google Workspace account because of 2-Step Verification, follow the onscreen instructions or contact the person who reset the password for the backup verification code.

If these options don't work, create a support case. You'll be asked to show that you own the domain by adding a CNAME record to your domainโ€™s DNS settings and providing answers about your account. To create a support case, fill out the Google Admin console login issues form.

You need to know the following information to fill out the form:

• Date the โ€‹Google Workspaceโ€‹ account was created
  • Original secondary email address associated with your organizationโ€™s Google Workspace account (the email used to sign up for Google Workspace)
  • Google order number associated with your account (if applicable)
  • Number of user accounts you created
  • Billing address linked to your account
  • Type of credit card used for Google Workspace purchase and its last 4 digits