Urgent Help Needed: Sole User without Admin Rights and Account Suspended Alert

Hi everyone,

I'm facing an issue with my Google Workspace account and need guidance. I registered on Google Workspace with the email address info@xy...de, and I am the only user on this account. However, I seem to have lost all administrative privileges, which now restricts my access to several necessary features that require Super Admin or Admin rights.

To make matters more complicated, I received an alert indicating that my account has been suspended. Despite this, I can still log in to the Google Admin Console and view everything, but it seems I no longer have admin rights. It's quite confusing since I am the sole user.

google problem2.png

I'm unable to reach out to Google Support directly as it requires admin account credentials which, ironically, should be mine.

google problem.pngโ€ƒ

Has anyone here encountered a similar issue or have any insights on how I can resolve this situation? Any advice or steps to follow would be greatly appreciated.

0 2 68
2 REPLIES 2

@trhz I would recommend you look at this Knowledge Base on recovering admin access to your Google Workspace instance: https://support.google.com/a/answer/33561?hl=en.  HTH, KAM

Thank you, KAM, for the guidance on recovering admin access to my Google Workspace instance. I followed the steps provided in the Knowledge Base here, but unfortunately, I was unable to recover my administrator access.

Btw, I manage a Google account for a nonprofit organization. We successfully completed the registration process two weeks ago, and our nonprofit status was confirmed by the Google partner "percent." However, when I checked our storage on Google Drive, I noticed we only have 15 GB available instead of the usual 100 TB for nonprofit organizations. I am concerned there might be an issue with my entire Workspace account.

Is there a specific support channel or additional steps I should follow to revover admin access to my nonprofit account?