Want to change sender email in google form submit

Hi Team,

Below is my requirement.

There are 40 people in my company who will be submitting google form.

when they submit form we have specified " TO " email on which form notification is triggered.

But FROM email is coming of " owner " who has created form. We want FROM email to be of person who is summitting form.

how this can be achieved ?

Please help

Regards

Bhargav

0 6 147
6 REPLIES 6

When you send the form try the following steps:

1. Open the Google Form
  2. Click the send button in the upper right corner
  3. In the collect email section click the down arrow to the right of "Do Not Collect"
  4. A drop down list opens, select either verified or responder input
  5. Then send the form to the members of your organization

NOTE: 

• Verified confirms the respondents email. They will need to click a check box to confirm their email is correct.
  • If responders input is selected the respondent will need to type their email in the space provided

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 10.49.23โ€ฏAM.png

I have a similar problem, I have selected RESPONDER INPUT and some get the copay of their answers and some do not. What can be wrong?

Perhaps the respondent typed their email address wrong? Or maybe they have more than one Gmail account and didn't check the inbox for the account in which they replied to the Google Form.

In the response area you may check what the respondent inputed for their email and etc...

the email address is correctly inputed, I have copied it and pasted in my email and sent them a test email and they received it without problem

they have only one email address, I have checked this as well

what next can be checked?

thanks for your reply

Very strange! Thanks for taking the time to testing the suggestions. Are the respondents that are having issues using a different Google Workspace organization account then you?

they are all using different email addresses connected to private domains and one is using gmail.com