What to do if Workspace admin spot is hijacked by an old employee of mine?

We have an ex employee who removed all of the relative people as admins off our workspace account. This person is not associated with my company AT ALL and has hijacked my domain. We've filled out the form google provides numerous times to promote another user to a super admin and nothing is happening - it's supposed to promote the person within 72 hours. 

Why is there no contact number for google workspace? Everyone I have talked to says the same thing - fill out the form (we've done it over 6 times since summer). Why do I need to spend thousands in legal fees to literally have control over something that is mine?

Has this happened to anyone else here? We're at a loss here. Once my card expires on workspace we lose the domain - which is immeasurable in value.

Thanks all

Angela

1 REPLY 1

@AngelaNewton This is a community of fellow admins so I don't speak for Google.  However, Google has no support phone number because they have billions of users.  It just wouldn't scale.  And they use things like domains for authorization to prove you control the domain.  Right now, let's say you could talk to Google, they can't do anything because you can't prove ownership.

Overall, your issue sounds like a legal issue where I would be getting your lawyers and perhaps the police involved.  Depending on the state, the person is committing Computer Trespass.

HTH, KAM