super admin access

serge
I have not been able to access my super admin account (PII removed by staff) I know my user name and password but still can not gain access. this is the error message i keep getting.
I did make a second account with admin consol access which i also know the passwords for but that says when i go to access it that i do not meet 2 step orginistion verification. 
"You appear to have no security keys registered on your account, and wonโ€™t be able to sign in.
To sign in on this device, ask your admin about registering a new security key or choosing another second step for verification."

I did make a second account with admin consol access which i also know the passwords for but that says when i go to access it that i do not meet 2 step orginistion verification. 
i need to pay my workspace bill but can not do so due to this problem. 
I have been tring to get back into my account since november 2021 

0 1 510
1 REPLY 1

As an administrator, you have two-step verification enforced with a security keys only set as the 2-step verification method for your organization and/or organizational unit - however at the user level you have no such security keys registered. 

To recover access you need to ask another administrator to turn off 2SV enforcement or create a 2SV exception group and add your user account as a member of the group. 

If you are the only administrator, you can ask your Google Cloud Partner or Google Workspace reseller for assistance.

If you do not have a Google Cloud Partner or Google Workspace reseller, you must contact Google Support for assistance with account recovery.