Account validation fro Venezuela

Hi dear community,

I'm new in the Google referral program and I start with my very first client. The client is in Venezuela and for some reason he can't get the verification code to get into the account. No sms, no email, no nothing.

Is there some restriction form this country?

Thanks!

CynthiaM

0 4 213
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @CynthiaM,

Welcome to the Google Workspace Referral Program and Thank you for reaching out to us! 

Unfortunately Venezuela is not one of the supported countries in the Americas.

Let us know if you have any other questions. You can also find a lot of resources on the this site.

Happy Sharing!

Ok, in general, a company in venezuela can't create Google workspace? or is just for the referral program?

Thank you for your answer! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi @CynthiaM,

Given that your inquiry is directed to the Referrer Community Forum, my primary emphasis is on the Google Workspace Referral and Affiliate Programs.

If the company has offices in Colombia, you can share your referral link and promotion code with them. You'll be eligible for a referral bonus as long as they set up their users within the initial 14 days of signing up.

On the other hand, for a company situated in Venezuela, you can still share your referral link and attempt to use your promotion code. However, it's important to note that you won't receive a referral bonus in this case.

We hope the information was helpful. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further inquiries.

also, they has offices in Colombia, if they can setup the account based in Colombia even the payments, can they get access to the account? thanks.