Chat de soporte

La semana pasada encontre un chat donde me ayudaron con el registro, pero no recuerdo donde lo encontre, alguien me puede ayudar por favor a encontrarlo

0 8 367
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @carfaja,

Could you please elaborate on the kind of registration you were looking for? 

Me registraba al programa de referidos

Hi @carfaja

Here is the link to the Google Workspace Referral Program. Once you sign-up to the referral program, you will be able to access to all the information about how to refer Google Workspace.

For example: You can find some information about the Referral Program and how to refer on the Resource site (in English). Search for more information in Spanish, on this temporary resource site.

Please let me know if you are you looking for something specific.

Happy Sharing!

Me gustaría saber como funciona, si tengo alguna consola para administrar mis referidos y mis pagos. Como me pagan.

Hi @carfaja,

The Google Workspace Referral Program does not have a live dashboard. However on a regular basis you will receive an email with dashboard that will list out the number of referrals you have made and are on track to get paid for eligible referrals.

Once your eligible referral has completed their 90 days of being a paid Google Workspace customer, and you will receive an email to set-up your payment profile where you will be asked to provide your bank details. Once that has been completed you will receive your referral bonus.

You can find more information about the referral program and how to refer Google Workspace, and about the payment process here.

Please let me know if you are still uncertain about any of the information.

Hola Carolina, por acá nuevmente, tengo dos clientes con los cuales iniciar,ellos tenían sendas cuentas gratis con 10 usuarios, pero como google terminó con ese tipo de cuentas, los estoy convenciendo de actualizar a las cuentas pagas, pero no se como hacer con los códigos y una promoción que les dieron por un año por menos de US $2 (dos dólares al mes por el primer año) por usuario

Hi @carfaja,

If you are referring to the legacy G Suite accounts, and your client has the account for their business, then they would have to start paying for a for example Business Starter account. Unfortunately because they already have an account set-up you can't refer them, because they are not a new user.

Usually you would provide them the promotion code for them to to add, as they are signing up for their initial 14 day trial.

Let me know if you have any further questions

Happy Sharing!

GraaciasCarolina por tu respuesta.

No es una prueba nueva de 14 días, yo les tenía a ellos hace años una cuenta gratis, pero gmail o google acabó con esas cuentas, entonces yo lesestoy migrando a las cuentas pagas, en este caso Business Starter y ya utilicé el código que me envió Google