Google Workspace Referral Earnings Still Unreceived

I need assistance in receiving commissions from the Google Workspace referral program. I have sent several messages through the form and have never received a response.

My referral link is: https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/S6xX

CC: @Carolina-A

1 5 1,005
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @hernandelio,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

It seems you were paid out but the billing account was cancelled? Our support team will reach out to you via the support email you recently sent and help set-up a new payment profile & billing account for you.

Happy Referrals! 

I'm still waiting for the support team to contact me so they can send me the link to activate the billing account and be able to collect the pending commissions. Could you help me check the status of the ticket?

Did  you received any emails referencing your payment profile or the referral lead; I do know that the 90 days start after the paid subscription has been active; meaning most new accounts will have free first 30 days or whatever current promo; The subscription days doesnt start until the new customer has the workspace for 90 consecutive days active

I am absolutely fed up with the deplorable way Google is handling this matter! I've been trying to collect the commissions that rightfully belong to me for months, and your incompetence is simply unacceptable. I can't help but notice that my experience is not unique, as many other users have also been abandoned by your abysmal customer support.

Seriously, Google? Is this how you treat your customers? The lack of response and indifference to our issues are infuriating. As one of the largest and most powerful companies in the world, I would expect more than this shameful lack of professionalism.

I won't stay silent in the face of this injustice. I am compelled to take my frustration to social media and share my experience with the world. It's time for them to learn about the disgraceful way Google treats its users and partners. The commissions owed to me are not a courtesy; they are a right, and I will not rest until this issue is resolved.

I hope this post reaches someone at Google who genuinely cares about customer satisfaction and takes action to rectify this situation. Your reputation is on the line, and the community is watching.

#GoogleFail #Unsatisfied

Hi @hernandelio,

We are sorry we were not able to sort out the issue you are experiencing in a timely manner.

The support team has been notified that you have reached out, and they should get back to you as soon as they have verified all your paid invoices.

Thank you for your patience