Hello From SeaDog IT (UK & Ireland)

Hello - my name is Dave and I'm Director of SeaDog IT - a digital services provider for clients in many sectors across the UK & Ireland. I guess our core services revolve around websites, graphic design  & hosting services (usually based on the Wordpress platform) and the associated software, plugins and so forth.

Over the years, we've moved many clients away from email solutions linked to their website hosting as these are generally poor (& risky) solutions - we've always used Gmail and that was the driver in joining the Referral Program.

We are especially active with small local government bodies in the UK (Parish & Town Councils to be specific) where we find that GMail serves them well and helps them meet various compliance issues, GDPR et al - and then the additional apps that Workspace offers can be rolled out as they get to grips with the "Googlesphere".

We've been part of the Referral Program for some 8-10 years I think - generally, I think it offers some value but it would be good to have the ability to "login" to a dashboard rather than receive a monthly referral email. But this is for "introductions" - I'm sure I'll follow up with thoughts, questions and solutions elsewhere! 

3 2 197
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SeaDogIT,

Sorry I missed your post when you sent it back in 09-01-2021. In future you can reach me by adding @ then Carolina-A in the post. That way I get an email notification in my inbox.

Would you mind sharing your referral link? I can look into your referral numbers and see if you may be eligible for the Google Workspace Affiliate Program. CJ Affiliates provides high volume referrers an interactive dashboard and other benefits for those that have higher number of referrals.

Alternatively you can also see if you qualify yourself (just make sure to change the language/country selector at the bottom of the Google Workspace Affiliate Program page).

Hi Dave, this is Mark from DotCreatives.in. We offer the same services in India. We are new to this program and I would love to talk to you about your experience.  Thanks.