How do I get for workspace the referral program?

Hello.

Im posting again because I have previously inquired here and have yet to receive my reward.

The current status is as follows

Each month you will receive an email with the following subject line "Monthly Activity in Google Workspace Referral Program."

Since last September, the "number of referrals with pending payment" has always been 1.

It shows that the referrals are eligible for payment next month, but six months have passed and I still receive the same email.

I have sent several inquiries to "googleworkspacereferralprogram@google.com" and have never received a response.

I have one important alert on my pay.google.com.

The alert displays the following information.
"Please select a valid payment method to receive payment."

When I click on that alert I see the following.
The Subscriptions and Services section is displayed and no payment method is registered.
Please register a payment method to enjoy Google services."

My referral link is

https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/txYk

How do I get paid for my referral program?

0 3 611
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @quencher

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your membership in the Google Workspace Referral Program. We appreciate your continued support and your efforts in spreading the word about Google Workspace.

We are writing to inform you that you have eligible referrals, and we would like to pay you out for them. However, we regret to inform you that our Google Pay platform is currently experiencing issues when paying out to users located in Japan.

Please be assured that the Google Pay accounting team is actively working on a solution, and we will reach out to you as soon as the issue is resolved. Once the update is pushed to the Google Pay system, we will reach out to you with a new payment profile link and you will be able to update your bank information and receive payment for your referrals.

We understand that this delay may be inconvenient, and we appreciate your understanding and patience as we work to resolve this matter. We are closely monitoring the progress and will keep you updated.

Thank you again for your continued support of our Google Workspace Referral Program.

Best Regards,

Carolina

Google Workspace Referral Team

Please be advised that the message below was generated by a translation tool. We apologize for any grammatical errors or mistakes that may have occurred in the translation. 

下記のメッセージは翻訳ツールにより生成されました。翻訳中に生じた文法的なエラーや間違いについて、お詫び申し上げます。

尊敬するGoogle Workspace Referralメンバー様、

Google Workspace Referral Programにおけるメンバーシップについて、お問い合わせいただきありがとうございます。Google Workspaceについての口コミを広めるためのご支援、誠にありがとうございます。

お知らせがあります。あなたの紹介により、支払い可能なリファラルがあります。しかしながら、残念ながらGoogle Payプラットフォームは、現在日本に在住するユーザーに対して支払いができない問題が発生しています。

Google Pay会計チームが解決策を積極的に検討していることをお伝えいたします。問題が解決次第、新しい支払いプロファイルのリンクをお送りし、銀行情報を更新してリファラルに対する支払いができるようになります。

このような遅延が不便であることを理解しております。この問題を解決するため、ご理解とご協力を賜りますようお願い申し上げます。進捗状況については引き続き監視しており、最新情報をお伝えいたします。

Google Workspace Referral Programに対する引き続きのご支援に感謝いたします。

敬具

Carolina

Google Workspace リファラルチーム

Hi @Carolina-A 

It's been 3 months, has the issue been resolved?

I would like to know the situation.

Hi @quencher ,

We are sorry for the delay in getting the Google Pay system updated to pay out in JPY. We just heard back from the engineering team today. They gave us the ETA of Q4 for making the updates and pushing them live.

We are sorry for the huge inconvenience this is causing!

But rest assured, we will pay you out for all your eligible referrals once this has been resolved!