I can't add my bank account information.

Hello, I am Shinji from Japan.I would like to add my bank account information according to the guide below (referral program payment profile information guide) sent to me by Google, but on my page
I can't see the link on slide 4 (add payment method link) and can't add my bank account information.
I have contacted Google many times about this issue, but they have not responded.
This is my reference link: https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/iU89

referral program payment profile information guide
https://storage.googleapis.com/referworkspace-asset/pdf/payment_profile/referral_program_payment_pro...

1 7 800
7 REPLIES 7

Hi. @Shinji,

Thank you for reaching out!

I am sorry that you have been experiencing issues and have not yet received a solution. I will check-in with the payment team to make sure that they look into the issues you are experiencing 

Hello Carolina
Thank you for your response.

Hi. @Carolina-A,
After that, has there been no response from the payment team regarding this issue?
My problem is still not resolved.

Hi @Shinji,

The payment team is still looking into the issue. Could you please share a screenshot of what you see on the payment profile page?

I'll let you know as soon as I have an update from them

Hi. @Carolina-A,

I have shared a screenshot of my payments profile page, please check it out.

Good morning,
I'd like to pay my bill, but Google doesn't accept my new bank account information (format issues). I'd like to have contact to solve this issue asap before losing my subscription (tomorrow!)

Hi @Margaretha ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Because you have reached out to us we will not be removing you from the Referral Program.

So that we know who you are, could you please share your unique referral link, so that we can look into your referral status, as well as ensure you stay in the Google Workspace Referral Program while we get your payment profile set up.

Thank you and happy sharing!