Payment split?

Hi,

I received two payments so far, but both are a fraction of what they should be. The number of seats are shown correctly, but the payment does not add up. For example, the min. payment is 7€ per seat, the payment (pay.google) gives me around 4.80€ / seat. The German Referral Program also states that payments are made once for the full sum.

Could you please have a look? The support (via webform) is completely ignoring this question.

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 7 427
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Du72,

The main incentive behind the Google Workspace Referral Program is to provide a referral bonus for people that know each other personally or IT consultants helping out an SMB start their business. Currently the Referral Program is not geared towards larger businesses. 

The support team will provide you with more detailed information about your individual referrals... In the meantime I just wanted to point out some technical information in regards to the number of users one has within each referral. When one makes a successful referral, there is a 90 day waiting period before they get paid out for the minimum number of users that were signed up in the first 15 days that they became a paying Google Workspace customer. There are times when new users are added after the first 15 days, however those are unfortunately not eligible for a referral bonus.

You can find more details on the terms page under 1. Definitionen > "Bemessungszeitraum für Prämien" and "12. Prämien und Zahlungen". 

If you have any other questions that I can help answer, please feel free to reach out

Happy Sharing!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Du72,

Thank you for reaching out!

Could you please share your unique referral link in this thread, so that I can reference your inquiry to your referral.

Thanks

Hi,

sure, with pleasure  

https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/9Ai4

Hi @Du72

Thank you for sharing your referral link.

I will check with the support team on your referral status and get back to you as soon as I know more.

Hi,

no update so far?

Thanks.

Have a nice weekend 🙂

Hi @Du72,

I have reached out to the support team to make sure that they get back to you. They should be responding to you soon, sorry for the delay.

There are a couple of things I wanted to clarify in the meantime:

• The Google Workspace Referral Program will pay out referral bonuses for new Google Workspace customers that signed up to either Business Starter, Business Standard or Business Plus.
  • The Referral Program provides promotion codes that can only be used for Business Starter or Business Standard 
  • The Referral Program does not provide referral bonuses for customers that signed up to the Enterprise plan

I hope that makes sense

Thank you for your patience while the support team addresses your inquiries

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I still don’t understand the ratio between accounts / payment - but maybe the support will clarify.

That the Enterprise plan is excluded is quite surprising. It’s „better for me“ not to promote the highest Plan but to advise to use a cheaper one? 

Thanks & best Regards 

Hi @Du72,

The main incentive behind the Google Workspace Referral Program is to provide a referral bonus for people that know each other personally or IT consultants helping out an SMB start their business. Currently the Referral Program is not geared towards larger businesses. 

The support team will provide you with more detailed information about your individual referrals... In the meantime I just wanted to point out some technical information in regards to the number of users one has within each referral. When one makes a successful referral, there is a 90 day waiting period before they get paid out for the minimum number of users that were signed up in the first 15 days that they became a paying Google Workspace customer. There are times when new users are added after the first 15 days, however those are unfortunately not eligible for a referral bonus.

You can find more details on the terms page under 1. Definitionen > "Bemessungszeitraum für Prämien" and "12. Prämien und Zahlungen". 

If you have any other questions that I can help answer, please feel free to reach out

Happy Sharing!