Problem with my payment

Hi,

I used to receive payments for my google workspace referrals correctly in 2021. But I still haven't received the January/22 one? Did something happen?

https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/hW49

1 6 236
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @eliabemacedo,

Thank you for providing your referral link

It seems you are eligible for some future referral payments. Congratulations!

I'll confirm with the support team that your payment status is up to date and that you are confirmed to get paid this next pay period. 

Happy sharing!

Ok. But why just in the next pay period and it was not in January? I am asking just to understand the process.  Because all the payment are normally montly. 

Hi @eliabemacedo,

Another user asked a similar question. This year's January payments are slightly delayed compared to previous months. 

Ok. Thank you! 🙂

Hi @eliabemacedo,

Did you get paid for your referral in January?

I heard back from the support team with some information that may apply to you?

It seems that you added an additional payment method to your account on December 19, 2021. Adding a second payment method will stop the payment system from working correctly, so the money may be "sitting" in you Google account.

In order to fix this you will have to manually transfer the money to whichever payment method you prefer.

To avoid this issue in the future, you can simply remove one of your payment methods.

I hope this information helps

Hi @eliabemacedo,

I just heard back from the payment team, and there was a glitch in the system in January, but this was resolved and you should have been paid in February.