Promotion codes not working

Hi all,

I have 2 customers who are using google workspace. However, when they want to activate the promotion code, this is not working for them, so they continue the signup without the promotion code.

I always use the promotion codes that I receive via mail. Is there any way I can give the promotion still to my customers (as I promised this promotion) and also to receive the referral commision for those two customers.

Many thanks!

Sofie Van Laer

0 2 189
2 REPLIES 2

As you may know, promotion codes are categorized by different SKUs such as Business Starter or Business Standard, and they also vary based on regions like: Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. It is crucial to ensure that you are sharing the correct code corresponding to the region and SKU to ensure a smooth sign-up process for your referrals.

Please note that the promotion codes have different processes when they need to be applied depending on the region. You can refer to the Promotion Code Redemption Guide for more information on if it is still possible to apply the codes.

We recommend reaching out to our support team and provide them with the promotion code, SKU, and domain names. This will enable them to check and assist you further in case there is anything they can do to resolve the issue.

Hope this helps

Hey Carolina

When will you guys give us a dashboard where we can generate our own codes?  I don't understand why you make it so hard for us.  Requesting codes and waiting 1-2 business days is frustrating.