Referal payout issue.

Hello, I have been trying to get my gsuite referal program payment made for several years now.  Numerous time I have contacted support,  each time they first ask me to update all by bank info, tax info etc.  Then they say within the next month it will be paid.  It has never happened.  The last 3 months I have asked the support person what my balance is and no response, the only response I ever recieve is it will be paid out by the end of the month.

I now am pretty much ghosted.  I have 3 referal accounts one is 4 years old, the others are 3 and no payment ever made.

I recieve a monthly update that says they are there for pending payment but nothing.

Any advice?  I've stopped referring to workspace the last year due to this. 

Note all accounts to be paid out are all in non stop good standing with workspace. 

0 2 551
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Ghostfiremedia,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in our support team's response and any confusion you experienced regarding the payment process.

We have noticed that several Referral members have encountered difficulties with the process, prompting us to update our payment process documentation. These updates aim to provide clearer instructions for new members, facilitating their understanding of the various steps involved.

Based on our payment system records, it appears that you were disbursed your payment yesterday. Kindly allow the referral bonus to be transferred to your bank account by the end of this month.

Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your continued referrals, and we wish you success in your endeavors!

Also note. Now that your payment profile is set-up any future referrals made in CAD will automatically be paid out via the Google Pay billing account you set up. 

In the case that you have referrals in USD we can help you with that process. Just let us know