Referral payment

Hi @Carolina-A 

I referred some clients to Workspace a few months ago, but the payment was not made and the receipt does not appear when I go to subscriptions. Can you help me?

My ref link is: https://workspace.google.com/landing/partners/referral/gws.html?utm_source=sign-up&utm_medium=affili...

Solved Solved
1 13 1,103
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @thgpimenta,

I just got an update that your payment was processed. Soon you should be seeing the payment in your bank account. 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @thgpimenta,

Thank you for reaching out.

I have reached out to the support team, they are looking into the issue. I will let you know as soon as it has been fixed

Ok @Carolina-A,

I will be waiting. thanks for the quick follow up.

hi @Carolina-A , Any new information about payment?

Hi @thgpimenta ,

Not yet, I will let you know as soon as I hear back that the issue has been resolved 

Thank you for your patience 

Hi @Carolina-AAny new information about payment?

@Carolina-A I also I have not received my payment yet. Please check I shared you details

Hi @arshey111

Thank you for reaching out.

I have reached out to the support team to have them look into why you have not been paid yet for your referrals. I'll let you know as soon as I have an update for you

Hi @Carolina-A , how can I solve?

Hi @thgpimenta,

The payment Eng team knows about the issue. They are actively working on fixing the issue. I will let you know as soon as it is resolved

Thank you for your patience

Hi @thgpimenta,

I just got an update that your payment was processed. Soon you should be seeing the payment in your bank account. 

Thank you @Carolina-A .

Hello @Carolina-A 

I am having an issue with payment again. I did not get paid for 2 months despite REFERRALS PENDING PAYMENT shows 5. I attached the dashboard report. Could you please look into it and proceed with my payment?

Hi @arshey111,

Thank you for reaching out. We will work on getting you paid for your referrals. We have reached out to you via the support email. 

Happy Sharing!