Referrals payment problem.

Hi, I have over 90 days of continuous use as "number of referrals with pending payment" and received an email for payment registration. But I got an error [OR-IDGRA-01] when I tried to register.

How can I do for solving this problem?

Solved Solved
0 4 1,068
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Hiroyuki-JP,

Thank you for getting in touch with us and sharing your referral link. We acknowledge that you have previously contacted our support team, and we would like to assure you that we will address your concerns and questions in your latest email correspondence. Please be assured that we are committed to resolving any issues you may be facing.

Thank you for your support and happy sharing.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Hiroyuki-JP,

Thank you for reaching out and notifying us about seeing the error message: OR-IDGRA-01

Could you please respond and share your unique referral link in this thread. I will ensure that your account is added to the payment Eng team's ticket. They are actively working on a fix for all users that are seeing the same issue. We hope they get back to us soon with a fix.

In the meantime continue to spread the word about Google Workspace. Once this is resolved you will get paid out for all your eligible referrals

Thank you for your patience!

Hi, @Carolina-A 

I can't find my reply and I post again.
My referral link is https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/qjh4 

Iโ€™m expecting for solving the issue.

Thank you.

Hi @Hiroyuki-JP,

Thank you for getting in touch with us and sharing your referral link. We acknowledge that you have previously contacted our support team, and we would like to assure you that we will address your concerns and questions in your latest email correspondence. Please be assured that we are committed to resolving any issues you may be facing.

Thank you for your support and happy sharing.

The issue was solved by changing the email address of Google Workspace Referral from non Google mail to Google mail. I appreciate your help so much.