Welcome to the Google Workspace Referrer Community!

Dear members of the Google Workspace Referral Program,

If you need to get in touch with me or another member of the team to get your questions about the Google Workspace Referral Program answered, please add my profile name in your post @Carolina-A. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to share tips and success stories with other referrers and add a label from the list on the right, whenever you submit a post.

Tip to improve your community experience:

Happy Sharing!

The Google Workspace Referral Team

For those who are not familiar with the Google Workspace Referral Program, here is some information for you:

If you are a fan of Google Workspace, know someone who is starting a business, or know of an existing business that will benefit from using all the communication and collaboration tools that Google Workspace offers, then sign-up to the Google Workspace Referral Program.

You will receive a unique referral link and promotion codes you can share with your contacts. They will receive a 10% discount on their first year, and you will get rewarded in cash for referring a customer to Google Workspace. It’s a win-win!

Join the Google Workspace Referral Program

23 13 2,022
13 REPLIES 13

Thks Carolina

Hi. Is there a referral link specifically for Google My Business. Also,. I have a referral code but wondering if I should register as an affiliate. Thanks

Hi @landenterprises,

Thank you for your interest!

We currently have a Google Workspace Referral Program and Google Workspace Affiliate Program

We will keep you posted when we expand to more programs and markets.

To find out more information between the differences between the Google Workspace Referral Program vs. Google Workspace Affiliate Program, check out the Compare Programs page.

We also have a program comparison chart (with United States rates) where you can find more information between the programs.

Please let me know if you have any further questions

Happy sharing!

Great. To be clear I can only refer folks for workspace. Thanks 

Correct, this team only covers the Google Workspace referral/affiliate programs 😉

Hi @Carolina-A with the removal of the "free" G Suite legacy  will there be a new "demo" environment available for us to sell the product? I generally create a demo OU in the Legacy edition to test use cases and show user experiences for those interested in going the google route, (as well as using it for my own personal email account) without that tool there is a likelihood that more of those that ask for guidance will go for other "mainstream" alternatives like office 365 particularly in the older age bracket as its more familiar, and as they won't be able to be shown the benefits of googles admin panels and ease of use so may not see the benefits.

For reference I've been a gapps ambassador since November 2008, and a gmail user since 2004, and understand that the "free" service will be ending but its the lack of a solution for when someone asks to be shown the product that has me puzzled.
Usually there is something in place such as when Google mapmaker was disabled and some of the features were moved into Google maps, have I missed the memo here?

Hi @ggcs-tk,

I have seen other user's posts that may help answer that question? Some mention "resellers" have some admin rights, but maybe the Google Workspace support help center has a solution for referrers like yourselves?

@Carolina-A As far as I know resellers have a completely different program.

As such referrers are not resellers.... The referral program relies on myself and others like me referring clients to google (or a reseller)

Are we as referrers now being moved over to resellers or being given access to those tools?

Or is there a new demo environment available?

Otherwise as outlined it will be harder to refer people to google when other providers are cheaper and "just as good" for those that aren't used to the benifits of google. 

Hi @ggcs-tk,

That's a great question. I would reach out to the Google Workspace support team and see if they are able to advise you on that, and how they can help referrers like you in the future. Maybe they have a solution for that?

That would be great, as I mentioned the old "legacy" tier was a great demo environment that one could delete at the end of a week or two so hopefully they have a suitable replacement, it's not about getting the legacy edition back but having a demo development environment available that shows the features of the business suite without having to enter credit card and the same details over and over. 

To be clear I reached out and they didn't respond other than "use recordings" which, really! That's the best option? Hopefully as an official Google person you might get a better result as a staff member @Carolina-A 

Hi @ggcs-tk,

I totally understand your frustration. However, because this kind of request is something that would be resolved by another team, I am waiting to see if there is someone else that can help. I will let you know once I hear back.

Thanks,

I really appreciate you taking the time to look into this.

I personally have used the legacy free edition to make Knowledge Base documents and provide positive outcomes for Google as a company since it's inception back when it was 200 free licences for life.

I believe one of the largest contract clients Google has in Australia still uses one of my KB articles built in my legacy Dev environment as a support tool. I just hope I can continue to provide positive outcomes for Google in the future with whatever tools are available. 

Thanks @Carolina-A