Workspace reward not received yet.

My payment profile is complete and yet not received 3 workspace referral accounts' amounts in the last six months.

I don't know what is happening.

Please let me know when I will receive the amount?

Solved Solved
2 52 2,217
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

[EDIT: Your payment went through on the 20th!!]

Hi @vining

You should be seeing the payment in your account pretty soon. You can reach out to me again if you don't see the payment go through within a week or so. Alternatively you can also check with your bank and ask if there are any payments being withheld or on hold.

Thank you for your patience and happy sharing!

View solution in original post

@Carolina-A I have received payment. Thank you for your support..

@Carolina-A thanks so much. I received my first payment. Yayyyy. Thanks for your help

52 REPLIES 52

Kj2
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

I'm waiting too. I've had up to 8 for over a year and a half and still waiting. I've filled in the payment stuff 3 times. But Im hoping it'll be paid this months since I've just filled out my details and verified the account again. Fingers crossed. Good luck with yours. I'm sure they'll sort us out soon. 

Similar situation. We got to resolve the issue. Any ways we can bring our case up to the authority of Google on their google referral scheme.

My Clients has paid more than 6 months and i haven't yet received any single rebate back from google. Send enquiry information in their online form to their respective department but get no reply from them. What are they doing ? Such big organisation yet this minor issue happen, how to build trust within, their operation need to buck up to handle customer service.

GOOGLE Referral Scheme personnel, please take note!  

Hi @Kj2,

I heard back from the support team. It seems that a payment profile link was recently sent to you. Please provide your bank information before the link expires (14 days after the first email was sent out)

Happy Sharing!

Anyone receive the referral rewards as yet? I'm still waiting and I thought I'd definitely have it by now. 1 and a half years later...  Caroline... I filled out the payment details and confirmed it on the day received and confirmed the bank account within 2 days. 

@Kj2 I can now see my first payment issued in my Google Payments Center under Subscriptions and Services > Transactions. It hasn't cleared to my bank yet, but I suspect it's just that it missed the window for this month since Caroline mentioned in a reply to my thread lower on the page that the payments go out on the 15th of every month. So hoping that will be direct deposited next month along with any other referrals that are eligible for payment between now and then. 

Good luck getting yours sorted out!

Awesome @Joe_H  thanks so much. I just looked in the section you mention and it's in there pending so that's so exciting! Yayyyy. Thanks for helping

@Carolina-A thanks so much. I received my first payment. Yayyyy. Thanks for your help

Finger crossed too. I hope we get this in this month. 

Hi @vining 

I just received confirmation that you have been paid this payment period. Congratulations! You should see the payment in your bank account.

Now that your bank information is all set up, anytime you make a new referral you will get paid automatically

Happy Sharing!

Hi

Since the last 3 days passed but I did not received yet anything in my account.

[EDIT: Your payment went through on the 20th!!]

Hi @vining

You should be seeing the payment in your account pretty soon. You can reach out to me again if you don't see the payment go through within a week or so. Alternatively you can also check with your bank and ask if there are any payments being withheld or on hold.

Thank you for your patience and happy sharing!

@Carolina-A I have received payment. Thank you for your support..

I filled out the contact form asking when I'll receive it, but I'm ignored. I'm starting to doubt the company's seriousness.

Hi @marleyfranco,

I just heard back from the support team. It seems that you got paid for your referrals this month! Congratulations!!

Let me know if there is anything else you need from me

Happy Sharing!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Same here, I wrote to support but didn't receive any answer

Hi @Daniele-zomg

Thanks for reaching out!

I heard back from the support team. You should be receiving your payment profile link soon!!

In the meantime, success with your future referrals!

I have the same problem. Have written to support twice the last couple of months. No reply!! HELLO!!

We are all on the same page.

I'm just adding my voice to this. I have 24 referrals pending payment with 10 more in the pipeline.

I have reached out numerous times over the last few months via the contact form and have never received a reply, which is frustrating.

While I appreciate the dashboard emails, it would be great if there was an online affiliate/referral dashboard where we could see and track our referrals, understand what licenses (and how many) we have referred, and know where each sign up is in the process. I know for me this would allow me to forecast earnings and understand how to invest my time and energy in promoting Workspace.

I'm hopeful that I'll receive my first payment this month for the 24 referrals who have been paying Workspace customers for >3 months now, but either way I guess it's good to feel like I'm not alone in this. 

Hello everyone

Please send the issue to gsuitereferralprogram@google.com , googleworkspacereferralprogram@google.com 

Hope you will get the reply soon.

I quit referring. My bankaccount is not accepted. No one answers my support questions.

Hi everyone!

@Joe_H @vining @knireis @alantham @MartynM @marleyfranco @Kj2 @Daniele-zomg 

It seems that you are all waiting to hear back from the support team about your payment status... Please understand that we have moved to a new system and have a backlog of members asking about their payment status or issues with the new payment profile process.

Be assured that we will respond to ALL your questions and issues.

If you are in need of any urgent requests please @ +insert my name and provide me your referral link.

This will allow me to identify your membership id and pass on the inquiry to the support team.

We guarantee that you will be paid for all your eligible referrals. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience while we get it all sorted out. 

Happy Sharing!

@Carolina-AHi! Sorry for bothering you again but it's been 5 months now and I still didn't received any link nor payment. Is there anything I can do to speed things up?
My referral link: https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/HBMk
Thanks for your help!

@Carolina-A Thanks for your response. My bankaccount is not accepted because it is from a different country then where i live. But it is a European iban account and by law this account may not be rejected (https://www.acceptmyiban.org/). I live in Netherlands and my iban account starts with DE (german). I hope you can fix this soon. My referral link is https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/2Y7R 

Hi @knireis,

Thank you for providing your referral link and a summary of your issue. We can certainly set up a payment profile link that allows for your bank information to be different from your country of residence.  I hope you conveyed this information when you initially submitted your email to the support team. I will pass the information you provided here to the support team as well. They will get back to you asap.

Thank you for your patience!

Yes of course i mailed support with this info. But as you can read in other replies in this topic they have a tendency to not answer any support questions....

I hope this can be resolved soon.

Hi @knireis,

It seems that you have the payment profile link and should be able to insert your bank information, however, because you are having issues the payments tech team is looking into why you may be having issues providing your bank details.

I will make sure to check-in with you when I have any updates.

@Carolina-A 

I tried the link but i get an error  [OR-IDGRA-01]. 

I mentioned this to support on August 20th. No reply yet.

@knireis Thanks for this info. I've passed this on to the tech team. They will reach out to you once they have fixed the issue. Thank you for your patience!

Hey, @Carolina-A 

Thanks for the reply. I've submit requests via your contact form numerous times, probably over a 6 month period now, so that must be some backlog! The Workspace referral contact form thank you message assures users that they'll receive a response in 1-2 days, which has definitely not been my experience. I'd confirm that is sending messages to the right place and/or improve monitoring of that (sounds like you guys are working on it).

I'm a US resident with a US bank account and test deposit was verified without an issue when completing payment details. I'd really love to start receiving payments so I can continue to promote Workspace. If I don't I'll probably switch and promote Microsoft in its place. I'd prefer to keep promoting Workspace because I like the product.

My referral link is: https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/xJpm

Please have someone contact me via the email associated with that account. I'd like to know the status of all referred sales (# of licenses, type of licenses) and learn when I should expect my first payment and what that amount will be.

Thank you!

Hi @Joe_H,

Yes, unfortunately the backlog has become pretty large, especially because the new system had some issues specifically for the referral program, and those had to be resolved. Our team is actively working on getting everyone's issues addressed.

Thank you for sharing your referral link, I will keep track of your status and make sure that the support team gets back to you asap.

Thank you, @Carolina-A 

I will definitely appreciate you following up to help get this straightened out. Hope for an update soon, have a nice day.

Hi @Joe_H,

I heard back from the payment team. For some reason there was a hold on your payments in January (maybe updates were made to the account on file?). However, this was reviewed and your unpaid referrals will show up this pay period. You should be seeing the payments in your account now.

Please let me know if you have any other questions

Happy Sharing!

Hey, @Carolina-A 

Any update? Still have not heard anything from the support team. Thanks for your help!

Hi @Joe_H

I just head that you got paid this month! Congratulations!

The support team will get back to you about the number of your referrals. Let me know if you would like to receive the dashboard email more often. I can arrange for you to receive the dashboard email on a weekly basis or bi-weekly. Would that help at all?

Hey, @Carolina-A 

Oh that's great news - do you know when those payments typically go out? I haven't received it yet.

Weekly dashboard emails would be great - once I start receiving payments I'll be promoting more aggressively and weekly updates would be great. I sort of paused those efforts after months of waiting with no response, but once I receive this payment I'll ramp up my publishing schedule again.

Thanks

Hi @Joe_H, The payments goes out on the 15th of the month, so you should be seeing it already or pretty soon. You can reach out to me again if you don't see the payment go through within a week or so. Alternatively you can also check with your bank and ask if there are any payments being withheld or on hold.

Sure, I will set you up so that you receive the dashboard email on a weekly basis. Just let me know when you want me to stop or pause the weekly sends.

Hi @Carolina-A 

While I've been receiving my monthly payments right along, they seem to have hit a snag in 2022 so far. I've had over $1,700 that was owed for both last month (January) and this month (February) meaning I've got just under $3,500 waiting in limbo. I haven't received a reply to the support email I submit about this issue. Maybe you could help out again by following up? 

I also received a notification in my most recent dashboard email that I was close to maxing out my referrals for 2022 already and that I should apply for the CJ affiliate program. I've done that and am happy to update all of my links and move over there, but I just received notice that my application was not approved. I have several different sites in my CJ account, so maybe there was a mix-up, but since I've been referring Workspace clients for a while I'd love to continue ... maybe you could help connect me with your CJ manager or something to continue working with you?

Thank you in advance.

Joe