Agent Builder/Generative Playbooks

How do I train multiple intent phrases into an example in Agent Builder.  For example I have a saved example response for the question "How do I install a VPN". Based on the datastore connected, it pulls relevant info and gives an answer.  However I type in "How do I get a VPN" or "I want a VPN" my chat bot gives me "I can't find that answer".  Is there a way to group intents into a recorded example, or do you have to create examples for every possible way of ie. "Wanting a VPN?".  

Solved Solved
4 3 227
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ian,

Sorry about that, in your case, you have to add as many examples as possible so the generative playbook have enough data to infer the intention.

Best,

Xavi

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

You have to add those utterances in a single intent: https://cloud.google.com/dialogflow/cx/docs/concept/intent

Best,

Xavi

Hello Xavidop,  thank you for responding to my question.  However the link you provided talks about Dialogflow CX vs. the Vertex AI  LLM Agent/Generative Playbook agent.  I see that when I created the the Generative AI agent in the 'agent console', it also created a Dialogflow CX agent.  However when I click on that agent, it just takes me back to 'Select a project' in the Dialogflow project selection page.  

I see that in the Generative AI agents created in 'agent console' I can provide examples, goals, and instructions, with 'tools'. Any other recommendations or solution ideas?

Hi Ian,

Sorry about that, in your case, you have to add as many examples as possible so the generative playbook have enough data to infer the intention.

Best,

Xavi