Dialogflow CX Chat not showing up on Wix

Hey everyone, I had a Dialogflow CX Chat Agent on my website live and working. I built a new Agent, deleted the old one from CX and now when I try to host the new agent on my site nothing shows up. Help!

Jack

2 2 239
2 REPLIES 2

It sounds like you've encountered an issue with getting your new Dialogflow CX Chat Agent to work on your website after replacing the old one. Let's troubleshoot this step by step:

1. **Check Agent Configuration:**
- Make sure that you've properly configured the new Dialogflow CX Agent, including its intents, responses, and any fulfillment you might have set up.

2. **Integration Setup:**
- Double-check the integration settings for your Dialogflow CX Agent. If you were using the Web Demo integration for your old agent, ensure that you've similarly set up the integration for the new agent.
- Make sure that you've correctly copied and pasted the integration code snippet into your website's code.

3. **Webpage Code:**
- Verify that the code snippet responsible for embedding the chat agent is correctly placed in your website's HTML code.
- Check for any JavaScript errors or warnings in the browser's developer console that might be preventing the chat from loading.

4. **API Version and Parameters:**
- Ensure that you're using the correct API version and parameters in your integration code. Dialogflow occasionally updates its API, and using an outdated version might cause compatibility issues.

5. **Credentials and Authentication:**
- Confirm that the credentials (like client tokens or API keys) required to connect to Dialogflow CX are correctly set in your integration code.
- Double-check that there are no authentication errors or misconfigurations.

6. **Cache and Cookies:**
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, as sometimes old settings can linger and interfere with the new chat agent's functionality.

7. **Browser Compatibility:**
- Test your chat agent on different browsers to ensure that there's no browser-specific issue causing the chat not to load.

8. **Dialogflow CX Console:**
- Go back to your Dialogflow CX Console and verify that your new agent is set up correctly and is marked as "Deployed."

9. **Dialogflow CX Fulfillment:**
- If you're using fulfillment, ensure that your fulfillment service is up and running, and that it's correctly integrated with your new Dialogflow CX Agent.

10. **Debugging and Logs:**
- Use the browser's developer tools to inspect network requests and console logs for any error messages or issues related to loading the chat agent.

11. **Support Resources:**
- Check the official Dialogflow documentation and support resources for any recent changes or troubleshooting steps related to web integrations.

If you've gone through these steps and are still facing issues, you might consider reaching out to Dialogflow's support or community forums for assistance. It's possible that there could be specific nuances related to recent changes or updates that others in the community have encountered and resolved.

Hey thank you for the help!