Can I use my own developer portal?

Not applicable

Hi, Instead of using the portal provided by apigee, Can I use my own portal over here?

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 3 181
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Preethi Ravichandran ,

Yes, Absolutely. You can leverage Apigee Management APIs to integrate your own portal with Apigee Edge Platform,

But, Question is , Any reason you would like to re-invent the wheel ?? Apigee Developer Portal build on top of Drupal provides many out of the box features as well as ton of out of the box functionality using Drupal Contributed modules & CMS features.

See Developer Portal out of the box features here in 4 Minute Videos.

-------------------------------

Anil Sagar

5997-screen-shot-2017-11-23-at-75916-pm.png Learn Apigee Concepts in 4 Minutes HandsOn

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Preethi Ravichandran ,

Yes, Absolutely. You can leverage Apigee Management APIs to integrate your own portal with Apigee Edge Platform,

But, Question is , Any reason you would like to re-invent the wheel ?? Apigee Developer Portal build on top of Drupal provides many out of the box features as well as ton of out of the box functionality using Drupal Contributed modules & CMS features.

See Developer Portal out of the box features here in 4 Minute Videos.

-------------------------------

Anil Sagar

5997-screen-shot-2017-11-23-at-75916-pm.png Learn Apigee Concepts in 4 Minutes HandsOn

Could you please provide me with the steps?

Is it possible with free account?

What do you mean by Steps ? You can integrate Management APIs into your own portal.

Free account you do get light weight Edge Portal that you can launch from Edge Org. Drupal Developer Portals we provide only to Paid customers.

Are you evaluating Apigee ? Planning to buy Apigee Edge ?