apigee opdk log file Maintenance

hii folks,

so i was exploring log so can anybody tell me what is the size of logs file that are by default for every components and if i want to increase file size and and how many log files created for a single components

https://docs.apigee.com/private-cloud/v4.16.05/apache-cassandra-maintenance-tasks

i gone through this doc but it is only for Cassandra i want for all the components Maintenance 

and if suppose we had an 50 logs in cassandra and if new log will audit then it will delete older one but in my case i don't want to delete if there are some strategy for save that logs or artifact that logs if you had please let me knew how can i save logs

0 3 168
3 REPLIES 3

First, please see in the link URI  that you are using latest and supported Apigee OPDK version (4.50 for now).

If I remember correctly - each component have log.xml (don't remember exact file name) and you can there see the min\max log size etc. 

For log strategy - you can connect external log solution that might pull the logs in rotation every N time. Then you basically don't need to store so much logs on the disk. One of my customer actually added separate disk for /opt/apigee/var/log and just increased the size of the logs

i am using 4.19 version of apigee opdk 

could you please tell me in brief how "can connect external log solution that might pull the logs in rotation every N time"

thanks

Well, this is not a forum discussion, I need to know your external log solution, your topology, and other stuff.