Airtable Personal Access Tokens

Can anyone know anything about AppSheet's plans to accommodate Airtable Personal Access tokens?

As far as I can tell, the only way to integrate with Airtable currently is via API key (or am I mistaken?). Airtable is saying these keys will no longer work from end of Jan 2024. A pretty big deal I would think, given it breaks every AppSheet / Airtable app.  

1 3 204
3 REPLIES 3

I guess AppSheet will implement AirTable through OAuth similar to how Microsoft is used today as a source. You may want to ask the support team about it.

@lizlynch Can you point this to someone on the dev team? AirTable is changing the API Keys support and will affect current integration with AppSheet.

Maybe AppSheet doesn't want to support AirTable now that AppSheet Databases is a thing

@SkrOYC @Peter_Borg 

Thank you for reporting. Passing this information on to the dev team. 

Hi, 

Agreed with you @Peter_Borg. Same understanding and same interpretation. 
I would even go a little further ; anyone who did not generate Airtable API keys before August 1st will not be able to use Airtable as a data source. 

NicolasGBK_0-1691760583287.png

@lizlynch , do you have some news from the dev team ? Some workaround, fix, timeline ... let me know please
Cheers, 
Nicolas

Top Labels in this Space