App sheet free plan

Hello
 I have created an app using account with free plan. 
and I want to clone more than copy of my app from the same account. 
for your information my app is public and did not need login to open it because I am applied this option 

ahmed1245_0-1713143748249.png

I have created more than 50 copies of my app from the same account, and I am afraid to face a problem in the future.

ahmed1245_1-1713144376358.png

Important note  i want to user who will user the app will be one person for each app not more than one user. 
please help me

Solved Solved
0 5 98
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello there,

As long as you have 10 or less users on all of your many apps (each counted separately) then you shouldn't have any problems.

Of course, if you're working/selling these and creating a copy per customer you'll soon find yourself doing the same change 50 times as you have to update every single copy, in which case I would advice you to just make everyone work on the same app and have them pay 5$ each to use the app, and just filter everything so that everyone has only their own data visible in their apps.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello there,

As long as you have 10 or less users on all of your many apps (each counted separately) then you shouldn't have any problems.

Of course, if you're working/selling these and creating a copy per customer you'll soon find yourself doing the same change 50 times as you have to update every single copy, in which case I would advice you to just make everyone work on the same app and have them pay 5$ each to use the app, and just filter everything so that everyone has only their own data visible in their apps.

I just want to make sure that if I have ten users or less per app, that's normal.
For example, if I have 50 applications for each of them, 10 users the overall count will be 500 user, all this will on the same account, is it will be allowed in my free account.
is it true?

@ahmed1245 wrote:

is it true?

Yep

thanks so match guys!

I would agree with Rafael. But, remember that for using security filter to filter the data in a secured way with the deployed app, you need the Core subscription.

Top Labels in this Space