Appsheet blocked

I currently testing the App i created with a my team members before i deploy it to my entire department, but unfortunately i had more than 10 users (11 users). 

I deleted two users when the warning message came to upgrade my plan but eventually the App was blocked. What can i do to unblock the app and keep testing it with the remaining 9 users?

0 6 505
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @kennethovie, I'm in a similar situation, did you get any response or solution?

When I encountered a similar situation, I contacted support and they were able to reenable my account's apps.

I just had this issue - an App with 11 users. I have never seen a warning on exceeding 10 users, and in fact I have apps on Core with many more users.... So now my account is blocked for all my Apps.  I put in a "support" request, 4 hours ago and still nothing has been corrected and no response for the support team.  This looks like an ongoing policy and could be a major problem for small businesses using Core.

I am not seeing any replies to this topic from the AppSheet team, which really concerns me that this could happen to me again.

George

hesitle the apply and correct General other number promotion code is not working properly for my yourself account cash and good app wallet payment all not working properly I don't no people will I ovendy  will of  God in the my account

You can manually increase your license count from your account page, it usually unblocks the app a few minutes after doing so.

Top Labels in this Space