Appsheet is down

Hi Everyone,

Appsheet is down across all the apps that I made it seems others are having the same issue. Is there a place we can report this or posting it here in the forum is enough?

Solved Solved
0 8 235
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Appsheet Engineering here,

We were able to reproduce the issues with apps loading on Android and we believe they are a result of today's release. We are rolling back the affected release now, which we believe from our internal testing will allow apps to load again.

We do not yet have a root cause, but we are investigating now.

I apologize for the impact that this has caused. We know that app outages are a major disruption. As with any outage, we will be conducting a full follow-up review to identify how this happened and improve our detection and prevention in the future.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Same here.

Standing by as well - all apps down

Same here. facing issue for all users

It's running OK on my Android devices again, I never experienced the issue on PC or iOS.

Thanks for the update I can confirm it is now up and running again just now. Right after I send an email to all users that appsheet is down lol

Appsheet Engineering here,

We were able to reproduce the issues with apps loading on Android and we believe they are a result of today's release. We are rolling back the affected release now, which we believe from our internal testing will allow apps to load again.

We do not yet have a root cause, but we are investigating now.

I apologize for the impact that this has caused. We know that app outages are a major disruption. As with any outage, we will be conducting a full follow-up review to identify how this happened and improve our detection and prevention in the future.

I noticed my app was not working. I went to go and check the status of app sheet and quickly realized there was no way to do this. I then went to the community and saw nothing. 

Is there somewhere to check the status of app sheet? It would be great if there was this feature somewhere. That way I know that app sheet is aware there is an issue and they are looking into it. As far as I can tell no such option exists. Does the appsheet team know there's an issue? Do I need to report the issue to them? Where do I report the issue to them? Or is just my app and something wrong with my phone? 

Also, you mentioned that appsheet will be doing an investigation as to what happened. Will the results of this investigation be posted somewhere? 

It would be of great value if appsheet had a status page somewhere. 

Top Labels in this Space