Automatic value when displaying a ref list

Hello everyone, I have a question, I have a table with Items and next to the items a condition (outsourced, or from my own company)

I have another table with reference values โ€‹โ€‹to this one above. As I go forward, I display dependent lists from the highest level to the lowest level. At the point of the lowest level (the Item) I need to look for that Item in the source table and it appears (if it is outsourced or if it is from my own company).

I have done this with a virtual column since there is no data to look up in the table with a real column. I have used the lookup() formula however I am not getting results, the condition is not searched when displaying the list.

Does anyone know how to proceed?

Solved Solved
0 2 28
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I believe this article will help you.

You can get values even from tables with no referential relations  using SELECT and its variances like LOOKUP. This Tips and Tricks is a must read

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I believe this article will help you.

You can get values even from tables with no referential relations  using SELECT and its variances like LOOKUP. This Tips and Tricks is a must read

TeeSee, thank you, thank you very much indeed! a big greeting from Argentina! You have a good day

Top Labels in this Space