Can you make the assistant bring up search results instead of an individual record?

Hi, this will hopefully be a simple question. Is it possible to have the smart voice assistant bring up search results as a list of items containing the search string? Right now it brings up the individual record view of the first record that contains the search string. For instance, I have numerous items that contain the string โ€œStone Blockโ€ (i.e. โ€œstone block 1x1x1โ€, โ€œstone block 1x2x1โ€, etc). I want it to return a list of all records that contain โ€œStone Blockโ€ in the title or description. Thank you very much in advance for your help!

0 4 302
4 REPLIES 4

I found this is the documentation:

**Limitations**

Right now, you cannot filter by Text-type columns. You can overcome this limitation by  converting your Text columns to Enum. For example, if you want to filter your data by State, make sure that your State column is an Enum with a list of states as its Enum Values.

Ok, Iโ€™ll give this a shot and see how it comes out. Thanks!

From what I gather, I should be able to change the โ€œbehaviorโ€ of the assistant but I donโ€™t have an option to change it. It just shows applink โ€œlinktoviewโ€ but doesnโ€™t allow me to change it. Any ideas?

I am not aware of any capability to change the โ€œbehaviorโ€. Did you have something specific in mind?

Top Labels in this Space