Degree of paralellism mismatch between apps with the same plan

Hello friends, I am currently working on developing apps for 2 different companies, both of these apps are running on the core suscription which is included in google workspace.

My problem is that one of those apps has a DoP (degree of paralellism) of 8, while the other one has 3, and this has a huge impact on the one that has only 3, since it is a big app with many tables some of them quite sizable, this low DoP even causes sync errors several times a day, even on tables that have no virtual columns.

Is this happening to any of you?

In case anyone might not be familiar with DoP, it is the amount of tables AppSheet can read at the same time during syncs, and it can greatly influence the stability and performance of apps.

You can see the DoP your apps runs on in your editor by going to manage - monitor - performance profile - launch performance analyzer, within the analyzer, drill down within any of the rows there by clicking on the binoculars, and you should see something like this, which is also the proof of the DoG mismatch I'm talking about.

Screenshot_22.pngScreenshot_21.png

0 1 65
1 REPLY 1

DoP should be 3 for Core subscription. Weird is the number 8 as Enterprise should be 10 which is the next level.. if this hasn't changed lately.

Top Labels in this Space