Desktop view, action button title displays

The action buttons titles in desktop views do not display as I wish. What I see is that only the first action listed in "Slice Actions" has title displayed, and all others don't. Also by removing the action icon doesn't solve the problem, and presents me an even worse UI.

Any solution to this?

app_que_3.png

Solved Solved
0 2 167
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It appears you are using Desktop Mode.  Please be aware that this feature is Preview only and is not meant for "live" deployed apps.  It is still under development and does have issues. 

You should report this problem into the development thread here, if not already reported.

If this is a "live" app, I recommend switching to the legacy Desktop view.  You can find the location of this setting as shown below

Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 8.28.00โ€ฏAM.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

It appears you are using Desktop Mode.  Please be aware that this feature is Preview only and is not meant for "live" deployed apps.  It is still under development and does have issues. 

You should report this problem into the development thread here, if not already reported.

If this is a "live" app, I recommend switching to the legacy Desktop view.  You can find the location of this setting as shown below

Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 8.28.00โ€ฏAM.png

Understood, thanks very much for the reply. 

Top Labels in this Space