Doubt About Headers in Form Detailed View

Hi everyone, sorry to bother, just a newbie question here...
I found this template, in wich, in what it seems a Detailed Form View, are some headers like in the 2nd screenshot attached... i wonder how to do that...

https://www.appsheet.com/templates/Facturaci%C3%B3n-y-presupuestos?appGuidString=92992668-3804-4f7a-...

JPAN_0-1646321242889.png

JPAN_1-1646321308092.png

0 8 115
  • UX
8 REPLIES 8

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @JP-AN 

This is probably a type Show column.

More informations here:

https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/1013271-column-types-diving-deeper

Look for the section "Show Types"

Nice! ill check that, many thanks!

Hi again! thanks for your replays again!
I've been trying what i've been told, hehe....
The thing is, i wonder how to set the view so the inline title appears at the top like this...

JPAN_1-1646426063546.png

It seems that the inline part of "Conceptos" in the form is on top, and not side by side type, as the resto of the form view

I tried to show a header somehow but cannot get the same result of beeing on top... just side by side as the rest of the form.

JPAN_2-1646426322904.png

Here:

Capture dโ€™eฬcran 2022-03-04 aฬ€ 21.45.33.png

Indeed... thanks for your reply... but sorry, my mistake, i confused the inline form with the form of the table it self.
Anyway, i may ask you how can i apply a format to this text, cause it seems it is formated in the template.

JPAN_1-1646427963813.png

There's no way I know to format the column headers in AppSheet views. If you choose "Side by Side", the headers will have a larger font than with "Normal" or "Centered". 

Another way to have formatted headers is to create Show columns, using them as headers, and order them as you please among your data columns. These show columns can be easily formatted using Format Rules and can show text, images, URLs, videos and section headers. Once you experiment a bit with them you'll grasp them easily.

________

Column Types: Diving Deeper | AppSheet Help Center 

Format Rules: The Essentials | AppSheet Help Center 

Many thanks for your time Joseph! really appreciate it... 

Till the next noob question from my part, hehe... 

Excuse my English by the way!... 

It is clear, correct and easily readable, and I'm not a native English speaker ๐Ÿ˜„

Top Labels in this Space