Dynamic Email in App Sheet

Hello,

I am new to AppSheet and I am trying to set up a bot to send a dynamic email, but this error keeps appearing. I have reviewed the permissions of the view, and they are all correct. I followed a step-by-step guide on YouTube to create them, but something seems to be going wrong, and I can't figure out what it is.

Attached are some images with the processes:5.png4.png3.png2.png1.png

2 REPLIES 2

You are at least the 3rd or 4th person encountering this error. At this point I am uncertain if there is something wrong in your configuration or if there are other problems. @AleksiAlkio you responded to someone else on this matter. Would you be able to assist this person as well and maybe keep track of whom all encountered this issue. Again I tested this myself and did not have any issues.

I contacted the App Sheet support team, apparently it had something to do with the column I chose to be the "key". I concatenated two columns, they removed the concatenation and left only one key linked. I don't know how much this could affect the dynamic email, but it worked and the emails are being sent!

Top Labels in this Space