Edit White Label App

1. Is it possible to edit from the editor, a White Label App that is published in the appstore and in the playstore? Or is it necessary to do something extra to edit in case something needs to be corrected?

2. What subscription plan is best to publish on these platforms, I have thought about Apsheet core but I don't know much about it. Everything you know in detail will be accepted and welcome.

Thanks since now

Solved Solved
0 3 81
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1. According to What is a white label native app? - AppSheet Help, "Updates to the app definition will be picked up automatically as usual."
  2. The primary factor is presumably which of the following best matches your needs:
    1. Publisher Pro subscription: pay per app; don't authenticate users
    2. Other subscriptions: pay per user

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

1. According to What is a white label native app? - AppSheet Help, "Updates to the app definition will be picked up automatically as usual."
  2. The primary factor is presumably which of the following best matches your needs:
    1. Publisher Pro subscription: pay per app; don't authenticate users
    2. Other subscriptions: pay per user

That is, I am going to have the same editor to make changes whenever I want (changes that clearly do not alter the structure too much), is that right?

That's my understanding, although I've not used the white label feature.

Top Labels in this Space