Email Template not displaying embedded image in the sent email

I have email templates with embedded image (company logo) on the google doc template.

These have worked fine for a long time.  The image started to appear broken a few weeks ago. 

I couldn't find anything relating to this here, so I decided to copy the image int a public folder and re-embed it on the email templates.

The image appeared in the sent emails for a day or so. Now I am back to a broken image in the sent email.

Any advice?

0 2 459
2 REPLIES 2

UPDATE.

I was told by Appsheet support that  a recent build update has caused the need for App reconfiguration.  After support did Save and verify on one of my apps the image is again loading in the email.

I was also told to Save and Verify all of my Apps - I have 50 apps.

My guess is that whatever causes the 'misconfiguration' is being repeatedly pushed out with new builds. I say this because last week I copied my image into a public folder and embedded that image in each of my templates.  On one of my Apps (where I found the template names) I did Save and verify.

This worked for a day or so and then reverted to producing a broken image.

So,  I just checked the emails that were sent to customers yesterday and they all have the broken image again.

So, I guess there was another push.

Top Labels in this Space