Filtered view

Hi,
Im am a novice appsheet user. I have build an app to Manage my cashflow. Invoices I send are recorded in the Invoices table and payments received in the Transactions table. What i want is that when I select a payment in a view of the transactions table, i need an action that opens a view from the Invoices table. The view should be filtered to show only the records where [Customer] and [Company] are the same (i.e. only customer invoices from transactions). Furthermore, [Balance] must be <>0.
The tables have the folowing columns:
1. Invoices with the following columns: UUID NUMBER CUSTOMER CONTACT PERSON DESCRIPTION DATE DUE DATE TOTAL NET AMOUNT TAX TOTAL PRICE STATUS PAID ON INVOICE BALANCE PAYMENT STATUS COMMENTS FLIGHT # TempPaymentID UPDATE
2. Transactions with the following columns: UUID TYPE BOOK DATE COMPANY CURRENCY AMOUNT DESCRIPTION ALLOCATED BALANCE STATUS TempPaymentID UPDATE TRANSACTION INFO RECONCILIATION
The Invoices[CUSTOMER] and Transactions[Company] columns represent the customer.

How do I set this up? I have consulted Co-Pilot and Chatgpt but they come up with solution that do not work (or my prompts are not good) ๐Ÿ™‚

0 1 28
  • UX
1 REPLY 1

Did you try something like the following:

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW("Invoice View Name", AND([customer]=[_thisRow].[company],[balance]<>0))

Top Labels in this Space