Full size image in detail view

Is there a work around to make an image full size in detail view by default? 

Min_QR.pngMax_QR.png

0 9 265
  • UX
9 REPLIES 9

One option could be to show the image as a main image column in the detail view settings.

If you do not wish to show the image as a header image at the beginning in the detail view, another workaround option could be to create a single column detail view on the table. and then merge the two detail views ( the existing detail view with multiple columns with the single column detail view having the QR code image as a main image) in  a dashboard view. Then from summary view, instead of normal detail view , the user can navigate to this combined detail view. You could set up an action to navigate to this dashboard detail view.

Another workaround is to add an additional Show/Image column and then show it with the detail view instead of the original image. If the original image is bigger than thumbnail, like 500x500px, it will show it with the full width.

@Suvrutt_Gurjar @AleksiAlkio I tried both suggestions and neither worked.  I'm going to create a PDF and then a URL to that QR Code to that PDF and see if it works.  I'll keep you guys posted.

Thank you.

I made a quick test and for me it shows it with the full width of the detail view. When you tested it, was there any difference with the width? And the size of the image was bigger than 500px, right?

When I use 500px it should up bigger but not in Full image. 

This is my URL column 

Mauricio_Bick_0-1710740099661.png

This is my QR Code column 

Mauricio_Bick_1-1710740162808.png

Maybe I'm doing something wrong...

You are reading the QR with 150px only.. because of this "size=150x150"

I changed it to 500x500 but it still did not show in full image.

This is what it shows with 500px when using Show/image column.

AleksiAlkio_0-1710742114333.png

Yes, it shows bigger but not in full image so when the QR Code is scanned it doesn't take the user to the record specified in the URL.  It takes them to the Main menu of the app but when it's in full image then it takes them to the specific record.  

Top Labels in this Space