Google Sales giving me the cold shoulder

I've been trying to contact Google Sales like crazy, I've sent requests from different emails and even tried to escalate them with an appsheet support rep to no avail, I'm trying to get an answer regarding enterprise licenses for a client, because in my experience it's pretty hard to sell an app to a group of directors if you can't even quote how much it's going to cost to run the thing.

Any tips on how to get their attention?

0 4 182
4 REPLIES 4

I'm sorry, I cannot help but I can sympathise. This is my experience too, I found it absolutely bizarre that they have so little interest in taking your money. 

Google appsheet sales is a disaster. The best way for you would be contract a Enterprise Google Workspace plan 

Yes, Workspace billing support follows up reliably.

Hello there, sorry for the inconvenience! In general, after you reach out to the AppSheet support for 2 business days, there will be a Sales rep to reach out to you via Email. If not, could you please check your spam folder? It might end up there. 

If still nothing shows up in your Email, please feel free to DM me your ticket number. I can personally look after it to make sure they will reach out to you!

Top Labels in this Space