Google Workspace - where is Appsheets dashboard?

Hello All…

This has probably been answered before but I can’t find it.

I have a Google workspace account with Appsheet core as paid add-on extra. I can create new apps in Appsheet (from Workspace) by going to Google sheets and launching the Appsheet creator extension. BUT I cannot see where I can manage these created apps. If I want to go back and edit a previously created App I can’t seem to find it in Google Workspace.

Contrast that to Appsheet dot com. I can find the Apps that I created and edit/rename/remove them. However my account in Appsheet dot com (using same google credentials to login) shows this as a “Free” account and is urging me to upgrade to a paid account.

Do I need to pay for a Core licence in Appsheet dot com as well as Google workspace? I need the app management that Appsheet dot com give me but I didn’t think I would have to pay for 2 sets of licences to use it. Can I manage these Apps from Google workspace?

Thanks,

RoryF

Solved Solved
0 2 144
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @Rory_Forde

There is a distinction between Google Workspace and AppSheet.
You must think of AppSheet as an independent platform (virtually).

Good.

The same as above. You must think of it as independent platform, unless your Google Workspace account runs under premium licence.

If you have Business standard with Google Workspace ==> yes.
AppSheet basically asks credential to Google Workspace for authentication/access purpose. It does the same with Microsoft, Apple, and so on.

No.

I hope I answered clearly your questions

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @Rory_Forde

There is a distinction between Google Workspace and AppSheet.
You must think of AppSheet as an independent platform (virtually).

Good.

The same as above. You must think of it as independent platform, unless your Google Workspace account runs under premium licence.

If you have Business standard with Google Workspace ==> yes.
AppSheet basically asks credential to Google Workspace for authentication/access purpose. It does the same with Microsoft, Apple, and so on.

No.

I hope I answered clearly your questions

Perfectly…

Thank you…

Roryf

Top Labels in this Space