Hello everyone, I have an app where I have t...

Hello everyone,

I have an app where I have three different checklist all linked to one another (so when you answered to the first form for a given โ€œTank nยฐโ€ , you have the possibility to answer the second form for this โ€œTank nยฐโ€ and when you finish the second form you can answer to the final form). Each checklist has its own sheet/table. I have created a WORKFLOW such that when the last checklist is filled it immedialtly send an email with the answers to each checklist (so it reacts to ADDS_ONLY of the third checklist) My problem is that I only want to have the data of the specific โ€œTank nยฐโ€ and when I receive the mail I have the answers to the checklists of all the different โ€œTank nยฐโ€ I have done. Could you tell me which expression I should use in my email template to fix this problem? Here below in comment you can find my template. Thanks for your help

0 7 348
7 REPLIES 7

Here is my template for the mail

Are all tables on your template working in the same way or just the โ€œlastโ€ one?

They are all working on the same way, but the questions from each table are different. The key from the first sheet is the concatenation of the โ€œtank nยฐโ€ and the โ€œDateโ€ and permits to select this specific โ€œtank nยฐ + dateโ€ to realize the next inspection from the next checklist.

Sorryโ€ฆ I didnโ€™t mean that. I was thinking are all these tables acting the same wayโ€ฆ you will receive all the data for all tables?

Oh OK, Yes I am receiving the data for tank nยฐ1 and the answers for checklist 1, 2 and 3; and then the data for isotank nยฐ2 and answers for checklist 1, 2 and 3 and so onโ€ฆ

Soโ€ฆ none of your tables are working correctly?

My tables are working correctly since I have the report for each โ€œTank nยฐโ€ with all the different checklists completed for this tank, but the problem is that I am receiving in the report, the report for each isotank, while I only want my report to contain the one that was just completed. Hence I donโ€™t know which formula I should put in my mail to make sure to have only the row for this specific tank.

Top Labels in this Space