How to email a simple list from one table

Hi This would be a really big help, does anyone know how to get the information into a email report, from my app that lists out i.e. a list of Meds 4 items . e.g. Meds, Amount, Qty, User From the Table “Medication” I tried loads of various options, managed automate the output via actions and a BOT to get emails, reports even screen views, all working, the only output I’m getting is about the one item/change to the table (List). The only examples I can find are about referencing or dereferencing etc which I think maybe a bit over complicating what I’m trying to achieve. I just wondered if it could be a simple Select statement in the email template or referencing a slice somehow. Apologies if this has already been answered. TIA

0 2 89
2 REPLIES 2

You are correct. It sounds that you are looking for <<START expressions in the report templates.

If you are looking for certain filtered records, you could use a slice as well or SELECT() expression in template <<START expressions could have the necessary arguments to filter those records.

Thanks Suvrutt, for the links I’ll have a read

Top Labels in this Space