How to force to not extend image on click

Hello everyone, 

I'm making an app and putting images in it. All is working well but there this behavior that extend the image on click. The image is showing up taking all the screen with a black background. Do you know if it's possible to block or remove this  behavior  ?

In the hope that someone can help me.

Solved Solved
0 2 65
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If understanding of your requirement is correct, I believe it is not possible to control that behavior of expanding the image in a detail view.

If the image is not the main image of the detail view, one workaround option could be to have an additional Show type Image category column with the "Content" setting as [Image column Name]

One drawback of show columns is the column heading is not displayed.  So you may need another show type text category column just to display the column heading.

Improve the presentation of detail and form views using Show types - AppSheet Help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

If understanding of your requirement is correct, I believe it is not possible to control that behavior of expanding the image in a detail view.

If the image is not the main image of the detail view, one workaround option could be to have an additional Show type Image category column with the "Content" setting as [Image column Name]

One drawback of show columns is the column heading is not displayed.  So you may need another show type text category column just to display the column heading.

Improve the presentation of detail and form views using Show types - AppSheet Help

Thank you very much, it worked !! 

The image was not the main image so the show type is perfect for me.

Top Labels in this Space