I think is a bug in forms of Desktop view. Some columns don't show in this kind of view.

I think I detected a bug in the Desktop View. I know it's in development.
A phone column looks fine from traditional views but doesn't work in the desktop view form.
I've tried changing the column type to text, changing the order of the column in the view... but it still doesn't work.
Everything is resolved only when I remove the desktop style view.
I know it's in development but I'm just mentioning it and maybe someone can help me to know how I should do it. I still don't understand why this error happens only with that column.

0 1 143
1 REPLY 1

First, there is a dedicated thread for posting issue with the new Desktop Mode Preview.  I would recommend searching that thread (link below) to see if maybe your issue was previously reported and maybe a work around identified.

Second, if you find nothing posted about your error then add to the thread.  AppSheet monitors it for new items.  Be sure to be clear about the error you are facing.  In your post above you have not described the problem in a way that we can understand what is happening.

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Announcements/In-Preview-New-UI-design-for-desktop-users/m-p...

Top Labels in this Space